Saturday 5 September 2009

Dandelion

Have you ever wondered that you can use simple things to make your life full of magic?
There is a dandelion - make a wish and blow on it.
But be careful what you wish for it might come true.

Dandelions are associated with ancient oracles, in the language of flowers, if you blow on a dandelion seed clock, you would divine according to which quantity of seeds go in whichever direction. I personally use the juice of dandelions to cure warts. Simply rub the juice on a wart at morning and night, for the 3 days leading to the full moon. 


Who am I? I'm passionate about photography and travelling. I follow the path of Mother Nature in my own magical witchy way. I do not belong to a coven I'm an extraordinary individual.
I thought I'll share some magical "stuff" with you and my photos (see The Other Side Of The Lens in my links).

Blessed be

1 comment:

  1. So, if you're still in to travelling you know you're always welcome to come over here =)
    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete