Thursday 10 December 2009

Santa did came this year ;]

I like december, mainly due to the amout of presents I get and celebrations.
Let's start then.
In my homeland - Poland, we celebrate Santa Claus Day on the 6th December. On that day Santa comes to visit you with his big sack full of presents or sometimes hide presents under your bed.
I faithfully continue this tradition even though I live in Scotland now ;]
This year I received my present via Owl Post.
I got a letter with love and Rubik cube! :D



The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Ernő Rubik. Originally called the "Magic Cube".
In a classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces is covered by 9 stickers, among six solid colours (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow).
A pivot mechanism enables each face to turn independently, thus mixing up the colours. For the puzzle to be solved, each face must be a solid colour.

I already mixed up the colours. Now I will spend centuries to solve it ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment