1. Have you started Yule shopping yet?
Oh yes, I usually start it early to avoid madness between shoppers ;]
2. Tell me about one of your special holiday traditions.
Christmas wafer - family members and friends break off a small piece of the wafer and give it to one another along with a blessing. Breaking off and exchanging part of wafer with someone is symbol of forgiveness between two people and is meant to remind participants of the importance of Christmas and family.
3. When do you put up your tree?
First or second weekend in december.
4. Are you a black Friday shopper?
Noooo, shopping drives me nuts in general
5. Do you travel at Yule or stay at home?
I usually travel home to Poland, to stay with my family. However this year I spend Yule in Edinburgh with Mardylas
6. What is your funniest Yule memory?
Few years ago, I convinced my family I'm not able to come home. On Yule eve I knocked the door. Nobody was expecting me at all. That was a great time :)
7. What is your favourite Yule movie?
The most most favourite is “Love Actually”. I do like also “The Nightmare before Christmas”.
8. Do you do any Yule baking and which is your favourite treat?
I help and my favourite are gingerbread cookies yummy
9. Real or fake tree?
I dream to have a real tree. So far I end up each year with a fake one :/
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
Panic??? There's no panic ;]
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Yule eve?
Nope. All presents are wrapped and under the tree. I tell you more - on Yule eve I unwrap presents (polish tradition ;])
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Yule?
Decorating tree, cooking food, watching for the first star on Yule eve, enjoying time with family :)
13. What Yule craft do you like best?
Making Yule decorations.
14. Yule music, Yes or No and if yes what is your favourite peice?
Yes, and this is "All I want for Christmas..."
15. Do you plan to do finish all your shopping?
No way, there is always sth I forget i.e. candles, napkins ;]
Now is my turn for tagging: